Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this bedroom package is your dream bedroom retreat realized. The bed's ornately shaped headboard with inset upholstered cushion brings cozy charm. The dresser features an antiqued two-tone aesthetic, blending a chipped white with a distressed wood finished top for added appeal. Framed drawer fronts and decorative corbels add refinement, while bail pulls in a dark bronze-tone finish lend a classic touch.
- Includes queen upholstered bed (headboard, footboard and panel rails with roll slats) and 7-drawer dresser
- Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components
- Bed has distressed, chipped white finish; polyester upholstered headboard with foam cushion and button tufting
- Footboard features double storage drawer with ball-bearing side glides; cushioned top rail
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Dresser has antiqued two-tone finish; dark bronze-tone metal hardware
- Dresser features smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Upholstered Bed with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.