Whether you lean towards modern loft or modern farmhouse, this panel storage bed, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror tip the balance in your favor. The wispy whitewash finish enhances the style without covering the grain for that weathered look you just can't get enough of. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard to be a totally bright idea while the elongated metal drawer pulls really elevate the aesthetic. What a delightful take on rustic industrial style.
- Includes panel storage bed (headboard, footboard, side storage, rails and slats), 5-drawer chest and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers; large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Headboard with decorative LED sconce (requires 3AA batteries) and 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Underbed storage provides 4 smooth-gliding storage drawers and 4 storage cubbies
- Power cords included; UL Listed
- Bed does not require foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with 4 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.